Which graphics card is better?

Hey forum, I was planning on getting two graphics cards for sli but I can't decide which one to get. Either the Asus GeForce GTX 650 ti boost 2gb (couldn't find a 1gb version) or a evga GeForce GTX 650 ti boost super clocked 1gb version. I was planning on only using 1 monitor but I might switch to two as soon as I get a second graphics card. Which is better in terms of gaming performance, editing/recording videos, and higher overclocking (because I might or might not overclock it slightly)?

Depending on your system, I wouldn't SLI two lower-end graphics cards. I would invest in one GPU, that is a little higher on the scale. It will have fewer performance issues, better resale value. You will only need one GPU for dual monitors, even if you are gaming. There's every reason to get a single high end card, in my opinion. Then you can start thinking about SLI/crossfire.

With the choice that you have made, they are both reputable brands. I would get the cheapest one, as long as the warranty period is the same.

None SLI higher end - this gives you the option to SLI later when you need the push

So which gaphics card would you reccomend? 

I would say GTX 760 or 670 is the price point equivalent.

The only problem I have with getting the 670 or 760 is that I don't have a lot of money saved up yet to spend at once since I still need to build the computer (which I'm planning to use a AMD 8350 and 16 gbs of ram)and if I were to buy 1 gtx 650 to boost now, I would be able to at least start gaming and/or editing things. 

The 650TI boost is much faster than the 650TI OC it is allmost as fast as a HD7850 http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/781?vs=782

2x 650TI boost cards have beaten a GTX670 http://youtu.be/S9YMbWXn6Sw

your allways going to be better off buying one higher card but if you can only aford one lower end and buy one more latter on for sli the boost vershon is the one to buy (get the 2gb vershon if you what to sli them)

Allso you cant sli the standard 650TI cards only the boost vershon has a sli finger 

So which ones should I get, the Asus version or the Evga version of the GTX 650 ti boost? 

I'd get the Asus GeForce GTX 650 ti boost 2gb out of the 2 cards because it has 2gbs of ram.

If you sli 2 cards that have 1gb of vram those two cards will use 1gb of ram it dosent stack the ram and more vram will help at 1080p+ resolutions i rarely use over 1gb of vram with mu hd7850 2gb but there are games that take it up to 1.5gbs like battlefield 3 and strangely fallout 3 sometimes use's over 1gb of vram on my set up.

Oh. well thanks for your help and making me decide which I should get!