What's Gravity, Time, Dark Matter, Dark Energy, Gravitational Waves, Inertia etc etc

It’s just a thought experiment and learning and so I don’t wanna put much effort into making animation/simulation… but here are few visuals i created what I mean by all these… hopefully this is enough to better explain what I mean…

2 Likes

Distal and promixal interactions are interesting too. For instance, entanglement between two particles appears to be instant regardless of distance; though masses of proximal particulates seem to effect coherence. Even as such, QM suggests that the overall energy state of the bulk will remain constant. This seems to suggest that the energy state is distal; and all of the individual particulates are coordinating to maintain it.

Fricken’ mind blowing!

1 Like

with “distance dependant SPG rate” you essentially have a further term in your equation for the gravitational force. This has been discussed as a possible alternative explanation for the missing mass however there is a narrow window where this works and still agrees with observation.
Here is one of many (that is accessible via the internet without some insane fee) https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.12301

nice visualization by the way! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is a super interesting and terrifying to me the realization that we are 4% of the universe and the dark energy is the big boy on the block.

It expanding us apart so fast and even though we are still so young at 14 Billion years. We know that we are losing sight of information at the edge of our visual bubble and it only going to get lost much faster.
Even cosmic background radiation will continue shifting down from microwaves to old cell phone and wireless frequencies to UHF, VHF, HF. Red shifting away.

I understand it’s quite difficult. GR has been tested thousands of times successfully and challenging is almost impossible… that’s why I am trying to integrate working logics of SPG rate to mimic general relativity framework.

here is how I think it can be conceptually compatible with GR. Space is expanding in volume according to GR… But SPG theory suggests that space just exist everywhere. All of space is filled with space particles and density might differ at each point depending on SPG rate. These particles don’t move instead they appear and disappear in intervals and density (pressure) depend on influence of normal matters… This propagation rate is inversely connected to time in relative function. I like to think time is emerging from intervals within interactions of particle. And speed of intervals are inversely proportional to pressure based on SPG rate…

This propagation rate push and pull (or flow) the objects except this is inverse of matter based actions. Imagine like swimming pool filled with water… each molecule of water has a lifetime and self replicates at a rate. The replication rate depends on existence of non-water objects in the pool. Naturally this behaviour will create positive and negative pressure in the pool. Similarly SPG creates positive and negative pressure in patches of space that produce structures we see in cosmos. This pressure basically replaces the need for stretching and contracting of space predicted by GR… Black Hole could been seen as infinitely propagating space particles building up pressure at its core.

In my mind, the whole SPG theory is functionally 100% compatible to general relativity and produces exactly same result wishful. However I also realize that scientific enquiry doesn’t work like this but I am not really trying to achieve that either… just concepts.

Yeah It’s fascinating but also potent distraction. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Without math it is all words and pictures in whatever made up language and image format humans created.

Math or naught

It seems like the most difficult part is to unify the observations. All of the current theories are brilliant; but leave out at least one solid observation. For instance, The Standard Model is difficult to correlate with Newtonian Mechanics. They must correlate right? String Theory suggests that interactions are resonant and not in need of overarching fields. This causes problems with explaining entanglement and the measurement problem. Bohmian Mechanics is a nice unified field theory; but it doesn’t really address Relativity.

What they all seem to lack isn’t explanation though. It’s proposed physical mechanisms that make them compatible with the full complement of observations.

1 Like

I was looking into Bohmian Mechanics and I actually like it a lot… It is very similar to many of my own intuitions and deterministic concepts… I understand these in my own defined terms I conceptualised in the past… Probability State, Continuum, Vantage point, Hyper-abstraction etc… Written here https://hyperabstractor.tumblr.com

However, I think Bohmian Mechanics does not account for one important attribute which is unit of intelligence. This we have discussed in the past in simulations forum… Smallest unit of an intelligence is change in system that otherwise does not occur naturally.

So if two big bangs with identical initial conditions. They both must evolve to be exactly same until very first instance of ability to make choice, that will be the first unit of intelligence. From this point the randomness explodes and splits exponentially with each unit into clouds of probabilities. I like to think intelligence as higher abstraction force… Post its primordial state/form “including us”, this force will become the dominant form of force manipulating structures and fundamental forces. This force essentially becomes a probability explorer tool to abstract options and make favorable choices/paths… this force will decide what will be the final form that is master structure of the universe “very far into future of this universe”…

Either that or may be all the series of decisions are already accounted for in one probability stream we ride… It may be possible that every decision contains some slight bias towards one probability over other including human decisions… It may not be very intuitive but it might be possible… All the weights and biases are already embedded in this probability stream of universe. Which means all our predictions, insights, intuitions are reflected from information stored in the structures. Structure of the universe could be an ongoing encoding mechanism that stores probable biases in information, includes all matter and energy in all combinations that occured in a series building up to end of the time of one probability stream. we can’t really comprehend the complexities which gives us the illusion of freewill… It might actually be all closed loop…

We have actually discussed these in the past in “lets-talk-open-source-solutions” and “temporal encoding mechanism” threads.

That said, I definitely resonates with Bohmian Mechanics deterministic approach… I think SPG rate theory can also be integrated “assuming it has any substance and actually work”. As I imagine, propagation is through appearance and disappearance of space particles which are obviously non-local… If it is deterministic then propagation is kinda weighted in the information embedded in the structures… I’ll probably elaborate this later with some drawings more cohesively…

1 Like

Bohmian Mechanics is also known as Pilot Wave Theory. I’m partial to this one; even with it’s inequities. I hope it’s more intuition than sentiment.

1 Like

what do you mean by its inequities?

Correction… I am not sure about non-locality yet… Actually I’m not sure of anything as such… I just do these thought experiments to gather enough motivation to abstract more details…

I meant the inequities of Bohmian Mechanics (Pilot Wave Theory).