What Tools Do YOU Use For Android Development?

So I'm starting to learn (and by starting I mean I literally am just starting to research) Android development.

I know Eclipse was very popular before, but I'm reading that Android Studio is taking over. I've also read that IntelliJ is a very viable option, but I guess it's more of a Jack of all Java and not as good as Android Studio when it comes to Android development specifically.

I've gotten Android Studio working fine on my desktop, but alas, I have to use a Mac for work, so my laptop has been replaced with a MacBook Pro, and I'm having issues getting it to detect my JDK installation.

I'm kinda leaning toward IntelliJ just because I know all the Jetbrains stuff is pretty well established and I don't really want to have multiple programs that essentially do the same thing (I only have 256GB of space).

What IDE do YOU use for Android Development?

Are there other tools/programs that come in handy when making apps, such as brainstorming or wireframing software? I hate writing and drawing stuff by hand :P

What worries me is :

I'm really hoping that they don't restrict Android development to Android Studio, like Apple has done with Xcode. At least Android Studio isn't limited to one OS.