What SSD is best for me

hey guys my laptop has had a samsung evo in it for about a year now but my gaming pc is missing out on all the SSD fun

i'm a student really only have £35 to spend i found this SSD just wondering if any of you guys have used it or know of a better deal or ssd

SSD i found: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00S9Q9UKS?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

the ssd will only be used for the OS and some programs never any games they will be on the HDD
is there anyway i can move the OS over without all the data to a new SSD as well 1tb is not fitting on 120gb lol

Save yourself a lot of headaches and just do a fresh install of your OS. Disconnect your HDD, connect your SSD, and boot. Obviously, if you don't have an install disc make an install usb drive first. When you're fully updated and you've installed basic utilities etc. from Ninite, then shut down and reconnect your old HDD. If you need to, go into the BIOS to make sure the SSD is the boot drive, and then transfer any files you want aside from the OS.

Trying to move the OS to another drive will cause problems

suspected as much as well a fresh install of windows can do a lot of good anyways ....just a pain as its installing windows 8.1 to then install windows 10 only way i can get genuine licensing

It's always good to do a fresh install periodically, anyways. This is just an excuse to do it. Will only take you a few minutes - as you can transfer items from your HDD at your convenience.

aw i know i do it all the time

pc not so much but on the laptop im switching OS a lot i like to do that its the same with my phone i test a lot of roms out on my oneplus one