What parameters did Wendell use for the hollywood hacking screen saver?

I just wanted to set up a very similar hollywood hacking screen as Wendell has for the live stream yesterday.

Since hollywood isn’t in the standard repositories of Fedora, I used the Docker image bcbcarl/hollywood. So I simply ran:

docker run --rm -it bcbcarl/hollywood

But it looks very different. Now I wonder how I could replicate Wendell’s version.

It’s hard to show what it looks like on my screen with only a screenshot because it’s not only that on Wendell’s terminal there are different programs running than on mine, but it also seems like some things run much faster on my terminal and some things run much faster on his and the layout generally makes more sense on his screen. Well, here is a screenshot of my terminal anyway:

Any ideas how I could replicate the one from the show?

@wendell help us oh gracious lord

-photosensitive epilepsy mode

Some of the programs that hollywood uses were missing. So I ran
apt install -y apg ccze atop bmon cmatrix errno python-pygments htop locate jp2a man mplayer speedometer openssh-client coreutils tree
to fix that.
But it’s still not working right.

The second panel on the bottom right only shows the first line 99% of the time and the graphic blow only sporadically appears for a few milliseconds. The panel on the top just stays black.

Maybe this is because my Docker image is based on Ubuntu? Or maybe it’s because I’m running it in Docker in the first place?