What is your Soft Drink of Choice?

3 Likes

I come to appreciate clean water. Especially in the summer - it’s irreplaceable.
If I have to go for a carbonated one - bitter lemon. No contest for me.

1 Like

Wow. That’s an odd choice. I’ve never liked Schweppes, for its bitter, very bitter taste. But you’re of course, different.

Most people over here in Spain usually combine Schweppes with an Alcoholic Drink, so drinking it “raw” is a weird concept to me :smiley:

1 Like

Yep, he’s bitter

3 Likes

Gorgeous combination with dry gin.
But I love the taste on its own. I have grown to move away from purely sweet drinks like cola or whatever…

I’m also sour…

1 Like

Bitter Lemon should be your new title

1 Like

Where do you live that CocaCola doesn’t sell Mountain Dew?

Everywhere, since Mountain Dew is a Pepsi product. :rofl:

Faygo Moon Mist

Not sure if ICP fan, or lives in the Midwest. Not sure which is worse.

Favorite soft drink for me is… coffee.

1 Like

Lol. My mistake!

Carbonated Coffee. Now that’s, that’s hot. Or not!

1 Like

Gross, show yourself out

1 Like

Gross, show yourself out

Give me fika, or give me death!

Coffee is delicious you oil baron…

1 Like

Probably just didn’t sell well. They tried the same here (Belgium) and it apparently didn’t really catch on. There’s ways to get it (since it’s sold in some neighbouring countries), but it’s not exactly convenient.

Maybe they’ll try again since the brand must be getting more exposure through online advertising. Fingers crossed.

So yeah, for lack of Mountain Dew I generally just stick with Coca Cola, or Schweppes, though I don’t particularly consume a lot of soft drinks in general.

1 Like

Blood orange italian soda. So good. And also European Fanta is really good, contrary to the NA variant.

1 Like

1 Like

Soft drinks are called all kinds of things depending on where you are.

Soda
Soft Drink
Fizzy
Pop

There is only one correct choice.

All other choices are wrong, I think we can safely say this thread has come to its conclusion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is this

1 Like

#1 Monster energy
#2 root beer
#3 San Pellegrino Limonata

1 Like

Also I don’t much care for sugary sodas, aspartame or GTFO