What is Your Favorite Browser, and Why?

I'm currently using Chrome, but I'm thinking about giving Firefox a try.  I like Chrome's simplicity.  It also seems to load pages faster than other browsers (I have a slow connection).

They all suck, after 20 years of MOSIC, all browsers suck. So 2D what the hell happen to VRML?

Firefox has the best addons, chrome is the best one out of box.

All chrome extensions have lame user interface and they give way less control over the browser compared to firefox. Also, on firefox adblock prevents ads from downloading instead of just hiding them.

Chrome starts way faster and I really like the feature of translating websites on the fly.

I use Chrome, though it takes up a shit load of RAM, which I lack. However I'm finding that Internet Explorer is catching up to both Chrome and Firefox and I prefer the IE UI. IE also seems to load a lot of sites faster for me and it uses the least amount of resources.

For everyone that hates IE, give it a try, it's amazing how much they have changed. The only downside is it doesn't have many add ons.

Mozilla , its all the customization. Some chrome, but not much. I dont want all my stuff tied together. bite me google.

I use Chrome. Mainly because I do a little coding and styling in my free time and found that Chrome was the smoothest and easiest to use of all browsers I had been using. Plus there is this handy inspection tool that makes it very easy to play around with different styles and so forth (more so than the one in Firefox, for example). I'm not sure but I think it's also one of the fastest ones. And btw: people who use IE are absolutely insane! It's slow and its an absolute hell to develop websites for, because although most browsers are somewhat similar (Chrome and Safari are both webkit browsers and Firefox is not that difficult), IE always has to have an unnecessarily complicated alternative to achieve the same thing and some things don't work at all. Please people don't use it. Its better for website users and webdesigners.

I switch between chromium and firefox all of the time.

I like chromium for downloading streams from websites like soundcloud. (F12>Network>look for audio file>save it.)

I don't think firefox can do that (without plugins at least)

I used to use opera. Because it REALLY was the fastest browser out there. But last version really sucked, my browser started to hang on videos n stuff so now i use chrome & firefox.

But in the period opera wasnt that bad; it really was the best browser out there. While everyone didnt even acknowledge its existence.

Chrome just because it's a no fuss browser that seems to work with 99% of stuff on the internet. I'm not into web developing or any of that guff so Chrome does the trick for me.

I use chrome on my desktop pc because it loads up quickly and it looks nice. For my macbookpro I use safari, not for any particular reason tho. I have chome installed, but there is just something about it that annoys me on mac.

I will use firefox from time to time on my pc but only if chrome acts up so i dont have to use IE.

PRINT{N'I use chrome, firefox, and IE and have all open and switch between them to reduce the amount I am traced online and because I have to test pages in them all when developing... I prefer chome because can do more stuff in chrome like webrtc, screen sharing')

TenFourFox. It is a firefox port.