What is your current Micro-ATX/Mini-ITX case?

Micro ATX

Mini itx

15 Likes

My brother's PC is a evga hadron

and I'm seriously considering converting my build to put it in a Dan case, sexy stuff that is

1 Like

I'm currently using the Corsair Air 240 case for my Linux system.

It has three 3.5" bays in the back of the case and three 2.5" bays in the top of the case so you've got opportunities for expanding your internal storage. It's got "Air" right in the name but, don't be fooled; You can definitely run an AIO or a custom loop in this case. Just don't expect to run a full tower cooler in this. I do wish this case had some awesome dust filters out of the box.

If there was another Micro ATX case I would like to try... It would have to be the SilverStone FTZ01B. It's a Micro ATX Slim form factor which would save a huge amount of desk space.

2 Likes

Only ITX case I have is the Powercool Q6, it is now discontinued and is either hard to find/costs way more than I bought it for.

I use it as a server with a fanless J1800 Dual-Core SOC, It also comes with a 120W PSU (power brick is only 60W though) and is almost completely silent as the only noise is produced by the two 2.5 HDDs.

3 Likes

I've recently gone and bought myself the mini ITX Silverstone Raven RVZ02.

I love it.

2 Likes

Ok, you really gotta make a forum post about those builds, they look amazing.

1 Like

Have the lighting done. Havent bothered with the cable managment due to being lazy, but really need to get on that. Its terrible as it is now.

1 Like

Right now i have a mid tower case but i do plan to go mITX for my next upgrade.
I was looking either for the Fractal Design Core 500

or go with the Thermaltake Core V21 for the mITX and mATX capability(i'm more towards with this one).

I have the Silverstone ML08B-H and now I'm just waiting for the Ryzen mini-ITX boards to come out.

1 Like

That's the one I posted, lol (v21). It's a very nice case. Every side panel can be moved to any location. My window is on the top.

1 Like

Plus crazy cooling abilities... It's also stackable, and the front panels could be aligned, so it looks like one large case...

2 Likes

Post pictures of the finished internals! That's what I wanna see!!!! :D

That is the coolest M-ITX case I've seen, up to this point. Only thing I dislike is the use of PSU's which aren't standard-atx. They tend to be expensive if they aren't standard-atx.

It's a pain in the ass for me because just about every single freaking SFX/SFX-L PSU has the fan turn on based on power load, which I don't like. I would rather have the fan constantly running instead of this BS silent mode crap that doesn't kick the fan on until at least a 30% load. Sorry, a bit of a mini rant since I would rather have my components stay cool and last longer.

I like the Thermaltake Core v21 and I would probably go with that if I didn't want something so portable like the ML08.

Well I am only just finishing up the TRS 80 build so I'll get some good shots soon. Plan on rebuilding the radio PC soon because it needs an SSD and better airflow.

flex atx, right in the middle.

legos.

the off color ones are GITD and not legos

6 Likes

My first thought was "did he try to mimick the old chernobyl sacorphage?"

Running the fortress

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=291

1 Like

Graphite Series 380T Mini ITX Case