What is the difference between the GA-Z77X-D3H and the GA-Z77X-UD3H

i just wanted to know why one is 50 dollars cheaper (nz prices)

the UD3H has -

2 e-sata ports, a Debug Led and a Power/Reset switch built onto the motherboard, slightly better audio, an 8 pin Cpu power connector vs a 4Pin, an additional Pci Express 3.0 vs 2.0 for the d3h, a Dual Bios switch for the UD3H, and last but not least an extra 4Pin PWM fan header. 

The D3H however has 2 additional SATA 3 Ports and 2 USB 2.0 points on the rear I/O

thanks for the reply

sodoes this mean that the ud3h is a slightly better overclocker because more power can be deliverd to the cpu

There should be no real difference, i mean you could see some but if its noticable/worth anything is a totally different story, the UD3H however is better because of the Debug Led and Cmos/ Reset switch built Right onto the board. but then again, theyre use can be trivial or not, depends on the user mainly.

Hope this isn't coming too late, but the U stands for Ultra Durable.  It is designed with overclocking/heat/power managment in mind. You can read more about it on their website. http://www.gigabyte.com/microsite/98/html/technology-guide-ultra-durable-1.htm