What is the best gaming set up for $350

Bascicly I can spend $350 I need a good setup for gaming this is what I am thinking 

Here are the specs:

• CPU: AMD A10-5800K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • Motherboard: ASRock FM2A75M-DGS Micro ATX  FM2 Motherboard
  • Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory
  • Storage: Western Digital WP Blue WD5000AAKX 500GB 7200RPM SATA 6.0GB/S 3.5
  • Case: MSI TC- (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case 
  • Power Supply: Corsair Builder 500W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply

That is the set up I am thinking of right now. If I where to add a Nvidia GeForce 550 or a 550ti would it make a large diffrence In FPS? I would like to play games like Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, Chrisis 3 (when it comes out), And Minecraft. Will this computer be able to run these games at 1080p Max settings or 720p Max setting?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

This is the link to the video Logan just produced on building a $350.00 rig. Perhaps you can get some ideas from that.

https://teksyndicate.com/videos/build-best-350-gaming-pc-nov-dec-2012

not even close to 720p MAX settings. MAX setting on any res. are still really demanding. but for a little less than the 550ti i would pick up a 6670 so that way it'll crossfire with the on board APU, won't give you enough performance to run MAX setting but it's still good, if you want max setting i'd look around @ logans $600+ builds

Is that something you just heard? I have the A10-5800K with Sniper 2133mhz sticks and I run on high/max settings on 1080 with playable FPS. Don't repeat nonsense. The APU is a champ.

The only game so far that I couldn't run maxed out in 1080p was Crysis 2 so far with the A10-5800K. You will however be able to play at decent settings, usually medium-high with AA // v-sync and decent FPS. You can throw the 6670 in there for about 70 more bucks and get some better FPS. If you're wanting to play all the newest games on 1080p you might have troubles with FPS. I'd recommend getting the APU for now and then getting a discrete card later when you can afford it. Maybe a HD 5970.

i consider playable fps to be in the 50s so lag spikes never go below the 30s to play games @ MAX settings like crysis2 you'll need more power like crossfire 6670 or higher.

What you consider playable is a bit overkill. Most people I know consider a game playable at 25-40 FPS. For myself I can enjoy a game at around 25-30 FPS, if I get an occasional lag spike I just consider it part of building a budget PC.

Yes, If you don't get BIG lagg spike or lagg spikes that often 25-40 is just fine