What is the best bottled Tea?

If you're a non-tea drinker like me I like the white tea bottles and nestea as well as brisk iced tea. The white tea with peach is probably the best but sadly it isn't sold around as much as it used to.

I've worked in restaurants my whole life. I refuse to drink any soda or anything that comes from pepsi, coke, or any large brand name. (pure leaf is made by pepsi)

those of you who don't know, soda fountains are connected to your favorite drink which is just condensed. very condensed. including the teas. All of these then get water and Co2 (if applicable) added to them and served. 

but i digress, i refuse to touch pure leaf because of the horror stories the pepsi guys tell me. if you split the bag of condensed pure leaf open, it burns your skin. 

also, slightly unrelated, but birch beer is even worse. after about two years of serving it on tap it had begun to EAT through the METAL fittings on the rubber hoses. The pepsi guys said that's normal and he's surprised it took that long because of how acidic it is. 

also, there is nothing "tea" in any product you get on tap. it's just flavoring

My tea i always pick.

+1 to that, pure leaf is the best 

Guayaki  Yerba Mate Revl Berry

Dude, we all know Milo's Sweet Tea is the best tea you can get.

Haven't tasted tooo many different ones but Arizona green tea and black tea with citrus(imported from the U.S to up here North) are really good ones.

Now I may get some flack for this but Lipton Peach Sugar free tea has like 18 calories for a 2 liter bottle and for someone who works out a lot and is conscious of sugar and calorie intake, but still wants a sugary tasting drink, it fits the bill and actually tastes good. Also no preservatives or coloring! I'm pretty sure it's the devil's work. 
Though when I lived in the states I used to be all about Peace Tea, it was pretty amazing stuff. 

tradewinds green or sweet tea. it even comes in unsweetened regular tea. gallon sizes, no high fructose corn syrup and only citric acid as a preservative.