What have you done to improve your life this week #4

You can do it Aremis! We believe in you.

I can proof read it if you like, seeing as I actually hire people it might help.

So… Many… Inkings…

wait, did you have a Baby?
Or an amputation?
Or like a stomach crimping ring operation thing?

Otherwise, did you just turn into a Human Flying Squirrel?

1 Like

None

Keto Diet (Strict) + Fasting + Excersise + Fasting (Muslim)

2 Likes

Fantastic job, bro!

1 Like

Well, I guess the willpower+self starvation works for more than just strikers…

1 Like

Fasting is not starving. Your fat stores nutrients and energy. Major misconception.

2 Likes

Well, I’m not gonna risk it just in case

:grin: :hamburger: :cake: :cupcake: :chocolate_bar:

Dont risk it but do you research LOL

Muslims fast for many many days a year so do some christians (orthodox church)… They dont die nor starve

So did Ghandi and norther Irish “prisoners” but they were striking, rather than intentionally wasting a third of their hard won weight…,

I have a lot of time, beer and money invested in my little tummy, would be a shame to have nothing to show for it…,

Oh heart disease, FLD, and obesity :joy: honestly dude … do what you want with your life… few have strength to do certain things and I dont expect them too…

Do what makes you enjoy life :wink:

Just watch this,

I've started to 2FA everything I can.

1 Like

started some hobbies

Revived my 2009 Mac Pro to be my Capture One Pro photo editing machine … again.

It already had a USB 3 card, a 6c/12t 3.46GHz Xeon and 24GB RAM. Now it is running a Sapphire RX570 ITX, a 250GB Samsung 970EVO as system drive, a 525GB MX300 for storage and three 1TB WD greens in raidz (as time machine). Mojave is installed and ready.

I am literally going to use a 10 year old computer … for work. :rofl:

1 Like

Just keep in mind those Greens spin down a lot so you might see premature failure due drive head overuse-age.

They are of different age so they hopefully won’t fail all at once.
But they are basically all trash drives because … they are all fucking old! :stuck_out_tongue:

This is not a machine that will be always on and time machine only activates once per hour or so anyway.
It’s fine. :wink: But thank you.

Of course! Always try to help people be aware of caveats.

Is this still a thing, a week has long passed…

Saved up enough to avoid taking a loan for my education! (Not as big a deal as it sounds to Americans, no talking anything close to sums that can be described as portions of a million)

1 Like