What games made you blur day and night?

The skill has nothing to do with the size of the map and all to do with the horrible flight model. The only strategy that can be implemented with a bigger map is running, not something I'm interested in.

back in the day - age of empire's

a while ago - mine craft

recently - skyrim (and the modding time)

When I was little I played Oblivion. I had over 2500 hours logged with a high elf bad*** who could do everything despite being a magic and meelee oriented build. I would spend hours just walking through the Waterfront...

Fallout 3 iss still the best FPS ever. I blew Megaton up, and laughed for ever about how everyone looked post nuke. Ten Penny tower is awesome, especially since I took it over with ghouls. 

I logged 250 hours into gmod just over the presiding summer. I would make mega bombs and set em off.

Fallout NV is what got me into Fallout. I nearly beat it, but I no longer have the character I was p!saying so I was saving it and 3 for my distant PC (probably won't be built until August at earliest). I took over the Lucky 38, and took out the NCR quite easily... That one legion dude was like killing a rock though... It was impossible. Dead money kind of freaked me out due to how gloomy it was.

Morrowind is what I'm playing right now. Its so immersive, something that Skyrim couldn't pull off...

KOTOR is my favorite series of all time.I've been waiting for 3 since 2006... I'm disappointed that the best game of all time didn't have a third sequel... SWTOR isn't the same...

Battle Front 2 is awesome even to thus day. I remember flying a Ti Fighter and destroying the Rebel scum...

That's my list. Really wish I could add KOTOR 3, but Bioware abandoned it...

Skyroom?

PvPing in DAoC. I would say I'm going to log next death and then the sun would be rising.

WoW - still messes up my sleep pattern.

Elder Scrolls series - made me forget what day it was many times.

Runescape - when I quit my account had a play time of about 94 days.

I spent tons of hours on earlier PC games, but Star Wars Galaxies became almost a problem for me during its first 2 years (before SOE flushed it down the crapper).  Other time sink games: Myst, Arcanum, Escape Velocity, Might & Magic (4, 5, 6, 7, 8).

Yeah, Civilization. Never again.

But my longest gaming session by far was Bioshock. I couldn't stop playing it so I completed it in a single session. I didn't even notice that 15h had passed.

Skyrim. I was just being silly.

CIV5

BATTLEFIELD Bad Company 2, 3&4 (they officially lost me with the release of hardline beta)

OBLIVION & SKYRIM

MINECRAFT

BIOSHOCK, BIOSHOCK 2, & BIOSHOCK INFINITE

METAL GEAR SOLID-SNAKE EATER (Not revegeneance, sorry Raiden)

The original and REAL Runescape, Jagex screwed that game up too much for me anymore and even with oldschool brought back I no longer know enough friends on it to care.

I'm sure theres been others but these are my most memorable.

None because I've always had a good circadian rhythm  :c

Uh oh, on top of my mind, there were times where i would play these games for well over 24 hours in one session without even noticing the passing of day and night, or for at least 7 days with only sleep, toilet and eating inbetween:

Any space sim from Descent, Freespace, TIE Fighter/X-Wing to X3 Terran Conflict, Homeworld games, Civ 2 and Distant Worlds, Dwarf Fortress, Red Alert 1 and 2, G-Police, Future Cop LAPD, Mario Party, Skyrim, Terraria, Last Remnant, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Worms Armageddon, Eagle One Harrier Attack, Ace Combat games, Apache Longbow and Comanche series games, Panzer Front, Mount&Blade Warband, Silent Hunter III, King's Bounty, HoMM, GTA 2 and San Andreas, Metal Slug, Stronghold, Syphon Filter games, Gothic II, Rome Total War, Twisted Metal games, Star Wars Demolition, SWIV 3D Assault, Army Men games on my PS, Commandos games, for some reason i was obsessed with the Hercules video game on PC, Star Wars Shadows of the Empire, Republic Commando, SWAT4, Quake, WWF No Mercy, Age of Pirates games, Fallout, Prince of Persia, Supreme Commander, Warcraft 1 - 3, Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast II with bots much like Counter Strike.

Now i feel like a no-lifer.

Wolfenstein 3D

I can remember going to my granddads for the summer holidays. My uncle was living with him at the time and his PC there. Once I found this little exe on the desktop, I barely went outside. I was absolutely hooked. He had Doom too, but for me Wolfenstein was the game.

Final Fantasy VII

We had a Mega Drive (Genesis) console growing up. SEGA didn't really put out a great deal of notable RPGs so we mainly played platformers, beat 'em ups, etc. When I switched to PlayStation, I asked for Final Fantasy VII for Christmas having read about it in a magazine. That holiday, my day was pretty much: breakfast and Cartoon Network, FFVII, dinner, FFVII, bed, repeat.

Fallout 3 and Skyrim

You know why

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I've never really been into turn based, strategy type games, but recently decided to give this ago based on how highly it's rated. I've been playing it pretty heavily and I think this one will become a bit of a time sucker.

COD 4
Ultima Online
Oblivion
Morrowind
Stalker COP
Half life series
Fallout 3
The legend of zelda a link to the past
Gran Turismo 3 (I remember taking shifts with people to race the 24 hr lemans, fun times)
Counterstrike at cybercafes
EVE Online
Halo
Knights of the old republic
Demon's Souls
Darksouls 2
Gta San Andreas
A guy above reminded me MGS 3 Snake Eater, and Mgs1 of course.

I'm sure there are many more.

Fallout NV (played on console and put over 1500 hours into it easily)
Fallout 3 (easily over 500 hours with vanilla alone)
Oblivion (another one i played on console with more hours than i can count)
Skyrim (this game just never stops. bored? change mods)
Battlefield 3 (i have bf4 but dont touch it coz this game is just so damn good)
CoD black ops 1 (its the game that took me away from arena shooters and into more... realistic? shooters)
Devil may cry 3 (this game is the epitome of the hack and slash genre. i cant remember how many hours but i SSSed every mission on every difficulty)
Halo 1-3 (Do i even need to explain this one XD)
Vice city/san andreas (to a 14 year old me these games were the perfect playground for venting all that adolescent frustration)
Gran turismo/Forza (forza 4 alone had over 1000 hours of track time)

Dark souls
Skyrim
Oblvion
Morrowind
Fallout NV
Fallout 3