What Games Do You Think Need A Reboot

Shame the Interstate 82’ kinda ruined it.

Lots of arcade examples of this but Stunts was like Forza with a crazy do whatever you want track editor, and multiplayer I believe? It was pretty cool.

Still waiting to see Tenchu come back to life…

2 Likes

Phantasmagoria
My friends played that waaaaay back in the day and that sh!t used to give me nightmares (i was like 10 or something)

An FMV game… Interesting choice.
I still hold for Starlancer and Freelancer reboot. Sadly I know they will “modernize” it and ruin it, but I kinda still want it :smiley:

1 Like

You know I’d love to see someone rework some of hhe disney pc games. Like the one for toy story 2. It was really buggy and never ran smoothly for me bit I loved that game as a ldttle kid. I’m sure running it on modern hardware will firepower out the graphics rendering issues, but even so, that’d be great.

Ooo eithurthat or see a miltiplayer version of FF12 be made.

Thank you for commenting. Your comment is a comment.
Beep boop 110011 :robot:

On topic: Crusader

What would you change with Zork? Its perfect…

I wouldn’t say it was as detailed as Forza, but basically pick your car, drive track. Yes, full track editor; pretty sure you may even be able to play it on archive.org.

Yup…

Bushido Blade

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi

Zork Grand Inquisitor came out when I was a kid and I really enjoyed playing it, so a spiritual successor to that would be good. I don’t really mean like a remake of the original, just a reboot of the series in general.

1 Like

for me, it is either Arc the Lad, or Legend of dragoon. they are both Playstation exclusives however they are both amazing RPG’s and would be great to redo. also Wild Arms is a Low Key Firefly RPG and would also be amazing.

1 Like

Primal was one of my Favorite games of the PS2, and had the voice of Andreas Katsulas as the little demon companion. It was amazing!

1 Like

None. Just like movies I think they should concentrate on new IP than digging up and ruin old IP.

1 Like

This game was great. It might be nostalgia but I don’t remember any other with quite that gameplay. Loved all the combos and fights which ensued.
Seeing it polished and expanded would be a dream.

Won’t say no to Fable! Or GTA Vice City remastered!

1 Like

Do you really want that? They will force it through the whatever launcher they have and fill it up with microtramsactions and what not…

1 Like

Stop depressing me :cold_face: :cold_face:

1 Like

You know game industry pushes for 70$ base price for games now? Even more money drainage for the same shit as always…

1 Like

Publisher CEO’s gotta buy their yachts!

might even be a indie retro remake/remaster whatever