What game are you currently playing thread?

Friends got GTA V so been on the online a lot recently. Finally getting around to doing the heists and CEO/MC stuff.

Currently playing Just Cause 2 (bought JC3 on the Christmas Steam sale...lol) I know it's a older game but still lots of fun going around killin' and blowin' up shit, I'm around 60+ hours into the game and it's still a lot of fun.

1 Like

Last games I played were Just Cause 3 and Helldivers, bought JC3 just before the holiday sales and bought Helldivers along with Homefront: The Revolution on the Steam Holiday sales, also bought Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition on Uplay but haven't had a chance of play anything for the past week or so as I've been very unwell to the point that I can't even play video games. It sucks not being able to play anything, hopefully I'll feel better soon.

I swear, I am always unwell during the holiday season but this year it was much worse than usual.

SimCity

1 Like

Thinking about getting back into elite dangerous, but i haven't found the drive to re learn the game

The game can be a bitch to get back into, last time I started playing again my brother kept blowing up his ships, one time he got caught by a pulsar and he was panicking/shouting, it was quite funny.

Spec Ops: The Line. Still need to finish The Witcher 2, Xcom, AC:3, Tomb Raider, Rocket Leauge and CS:GO always on deck.

GRIP
I love the new maps!

Last night, I installed Project M on Dolphin and having tons of fun fighting with my brothers. Need to do some practicing and understand some technical stuff like directional influence, wavedashing, and unlearing tap jumping. I want to get back to Earthbound as I found a romhack called MaternalBound that allows an uncensored but localized translation that's faithful to the Japanese Mother 2 writing.

CSGO and Rocket League lately.

How far are you in Spec Ops right now? The game isn't that long.

as a total noob in that game i have to say its has a high learning curve but two of my friends guide me through it and its acutally quite funny when you know the basics.

It really is a ton of fun once you understand the ins and outs. Makes me question why I quit playing.

This doesn't help lol
I have to remap the controls to a comfortable way, like I had it. I'm also in a far away system so getting back to a populated one is going to be a bitch.

Currently playing Europa Barbarorum

a total conversion mod for Rome Total War,
still my favourite of the Total War series,
the Europa Barbarorum mod makes the game far more historically accurate to the time period,
for a list of changes here a link
http://europabarbarorum.com/EB1/features.html

Been playing quite a few. Mostly XCOM 2, Grand Theft Auto V, and Just Cause 3. I have Rise of the Tomb Raider, DOOM, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Did Meier's Civilization VI, Mad Max, Alien: Isolation, The Witcher III, Crypt of the NecroDancer, and a few other titles in my backlog.

There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Currently playing FTB, Event 0 and Stardew Velley.

I really hope event 0 has more to it. The credits rolled and I played for about 3 hours. Anyone else confirm that this game has a branching story line or something and I choose the short way?

My weird strategy for Just Cause 3 worked out by accident. A year ago I was stuck on mission 5, so I spent a year exploring. During my travels I blew up every base I could find and captured 5/7 provinces. Now that I'm playing missions again, I already own a lot of the bases and the missions are easier.

1 Like

Oh I forgot to mention...I've been playing Pocket Card Jockey on the 3DS when work is slow and when I'm getting ready for bed. I shouldn't play it before bed, though. This game makes me rage from time to time. Play near perfect solitare only to get fucked by horses crashing into you during a turn and fucking up your stamina. Such a fun game.

1 Like

I just bought Stellaris yesterday and I can't get enough of it.
Very hard tho...

1 Like