What game are you currently playing thread?

I'm playing screeps. Need to learn javascript better and this is a good tool to do so.

played an abusrd amount of Thea: The Awakening. Can't get enough of it

Playing some kerbal space program

Final Fantasy VII , and for the first time too

GTA V, CS Go, and Wow

The Division
I didnt think I would like this game and didnt buy it till recently but 130 hours in and its my game of the year if you aint tried it you should, its good on your own better with a friend or 3 .I beat the game twice solo play and now I am playing with a friend .

1 Like

Just fired up this bad boy again recently. Sure, it plays like an unfinished game, but there's plenty of charm and fun to be had here.

Edit:
"Goddammit. Who gave the rocket launcher to Carl? Can someone take that away from him before he kills us all?"

its a pretty good game, I haven't play it in a little while though, was supposed to do some survival with my brother but never found the time. Actaully I just checked and I've play it for 166 hours, had no idea I play it that much.

I am playing, Fallout 4, Fallout Shelter, and AvP

1 Like

I fired up one of my favorite games from my childhood: The Bard's Tale (and not the crappy one from 2004).

4 Likes

Tropico 5 and Civ 6

I love it how games have ads with epic pictures of characters but in the end there is no similarity.

but this is what it looks like

Decided to continue the first season of Sam & Max. Currently at episode 3 "The Mole, the Mob, and the Meatball".

Currently? Space pirate trainer on my rift.

Not VR... Still overwatch, but I just bought the new Deus ex and I need to play it.

Just beat final fantasy 7 for the first time this very moment - That was a pleasant ride

1 Like

Oh I gave up the game when I entered the big cave at the end... Basically disc 3... I just remember thinking "now there will be an environmental puzzle, maze of caves I need to Google, then I will need to grind to be able to win the final battle, and honestly after 2 disks and all else - I don't care"...

Cribbage

Currently playing through Oblivion for the first time. I have been a huge Skyrim fan (played through at least 6 times) and am trying to play both Oblivion and Morrowind modded to look a little more modern. So far I am enjoying it.

1 Like

I am scared to jump into oblivion or morrowind. The leveling mechanics and the battle system and other little stuff are putting me way way off those games. And I don't really want to hate on them, so I rather stay away.

Homefront: The Revolution, got it for £10 during the Steam holiday sales, its a pretty good game for the price I payed for it but damn does it have issues, polish isn't really there and sometimes enemies will literally spawn two inches behind you and start shooting along with a boat load of other issues. Still having fun playing it, has some nice ideas but the implementation isn't perfect. I'm a fair bit into the game and want to finish it soon as I also bought Watch Dogs 2 which I'll play after Homefront.

The oblivion combat system is pretty terrible honestly, but I am playing more for the story and you do get used to the combat after awhile. Morrowind on the other hand I can't play in its current dice roll for hit mechanic. I plan on installing some mods that make the combat at least have hits land everytime.