What Ever Happened To The Minecraft Server?

At one point a few years ago I saw one of Wendell’s youtube videos he made a minecraft server. I was fairly active on there but now it seems to have vanished off of the face of the Earth.

2 Likes

Hmm not sure. I ran it for some time. Then people stopped playing so it went down.

Then @SgtAwesomesauce took over once the Devember challenges came into focus. Not sure if he still maintains that.

I started hosting mine again if you want to join, its not the original world that was circa 1.16 era but the connection address is still the same.

2 Likes

I would like to join, thanks. What’s the address?

1 Like

Maybe I would join a bit too after I finished this semester. Would be good for the brain to chill playing Minecraft lol

mc.covalent.space

And if you prefer to use a bedrock client

bedrock.covalent.space

They go to the same world and you can link accounts together. Still figuring some things out related to NPC’s but there’s a lot you can do.

There are two different maps available, Bluemap and Pl3xmap.

I need to give it some TLC this weekend and patch some plugins but it should still be fun.

Edit: once I dust it off some more this weekend I’ll re-list my thread.

2 Likes

I know you had some builds on that old world. I’m sorry :bowing_man:

Awesome, thanks I shall join!

I see you just tried to join. We use Sonar for anti-bot protection. It’s VPN friendly but sometime stuff can happen. LMK if you have any issues.

Yeah it keeps booting me for some reason

try now? I just updated Sonar to the latest version

Its still kicking me

I see it in the console. I’m looking at the error

1 Like

it appears to be related to ViaVersion being out of date. Which makes sense.

yeah that would do it

could you try now please?

I’m! Thanks!

1 Like

Okay, should be good enough for now. I’ll patch the rest of the stuff when I am able. In the mean time enjoy and thanks for helping me narrow it down :]

1 Like

no problem! :3

Oh no nothing to be sorry, will build something new lol no worry

@Xana42 sorry about that I did not see you logged in. I got the rest of the major plugins updated now so we should be good.