What does Level one read?

I read drugreport. I was going to make conclusions :stuck_out_tongue:

I mostly read dw news, wired, and motherboard.vice and technology review.

Also, this thread is under the wrong section.

I believe that died. @Eden was part of it, he would be able to confirm/debunk the death.

I think some commitments took over for people organising it. However if anyone wanted to manage organising it and having a few talking points each month for people to discuss (we usually used discord voice chat) there are a number of people who did it each month whoā€™d join in.

1 Like

OH, thereā€™s also badges for the reading club :stuck_out_tongue: so if thereā€™s any interest in someone taking that up, just give a mod a should that you want to do it and well give you the support and resources needed.

Rick Remender / Matteo Scalera and Dean White.

Iā€™ll be moving on to Seven To Eternity form this.

is it for the coordinators or participants because I never got mine :confused:

I check a combination of things that have to do both with the work that I do in my hacking and in what is new in linux. Here, obviously, over at crit to see what theyā€™re up to, then I check my email on distro and kernel updates, poke distrowatch to see any OS changes that might intrigue me, then I go to 4chan for a few minutes to see what OPā€™s are going on, then to the AmigaForum and AmigaEnglishBoards, then a couple BBSā€™s if Iā€™m feeling spunky.

And generally thats every morning in combo with a lo-fi mix or listening to the new WAN show or to CSPAN.

Both, anyone who takes part, and reads the book. If missed you I probably wasnā€™t there and no one told me who to give them to. Did I miss anyone else?

1 Like

The names in that screen cap is who joined the chat channel so them if they donā€™t already have it

Is ā€œstandard nerdā€ the nerd version of ā€œbasic bitchā€?

i would say more calling an uber nerd a ā€œnormieā€ ā€¦ like: ā€œyou fucking normie, you donā€™t know what you are talking aboutā€.

pardon language, just using as an example. :smiley:

Itā€™s from this

Ah, I never did get into the IT crowd. My bad!

Might be worth it. It took me a few tries, but it was worth it. An acquired taste, for sure.