What Distro Do You Recommend?

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:lestcape/cinnamon
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install cinnamon

You need to add the repository first :)

https://ubuntu-mate.org/

If you want your MATE Desktop to look like Gnome 2 did than that distro is very nice ^

Voyager is an eye-candy linux distro that has Debian and Ubuntu versions. Its a great distribution for showing off :D

In the beginning it is important to easily find information so that you are not stuck with some issue all the time. For that Ubuntu is great, but after a year or two with Ubuntu the community becomes more important and i drifted away to projects like Manjaro and KaOS where I feel the developers are easier to access and where the vibe generally is better or more suitable for me.,

I want to start learning about Networking is any Distro dedicated to Networking?.I want to learn about coding too but lets leave that for another day. xD

This so much. Too many people jump into a distro like CentOS or Arch and leave with a sour taste. If you have never used Linux before USE SOMETHING IN THE UBUNTU FAMILY. It'll save you fustration while you learn.

I am very surprised this Thread is still getting a lot of attention, did i create a little gem? Anyways, I have been mainly playing around with Linux Mint with cinnamon on top :P and have been very much enjoying it with it's simplicity and complicatedness, but still very enjoyable, but something is missing... this is why i want to continue distro hoping.