Iā€™ve watched through these multiple times, and probably will again:

Scrubs
Person of Interest
Red vs Blue
Van Helsing
Scrubs
Doctor Who
Sherlock

The ones I like have already been mentioned, but Becker is another one.

2 Likes

Bitch please

1 Like

I am on a really weird rabbit hole right now guys.

1 Like

That looks like a rejected nickelodeon cartoon or something that lasted half a season and got canceled. Time to see if my affirmations are accurate.

A Wikipedia search later.

Well Iā€™m not entirely off. It appeared on Nick in Australia and Latin America. It showed in Warner Bros Kids in North America and the show had only one season. Interesting, Hunger Games author, Suzanne Collins, wrote most of the show.

1 Like

And it was only meant for one season. Aside from the 90ā€™s bullshit in the show, its really not that bad from what I remember.

We didnā€™t have cable ever, so I religiously watched WB4Kids as a kid. I would STILL if I could, but now Iā€™m thinking of just downloading the bumps, some 90ā€™s and early 2000ā€™s advertisements, and making a TV broadcast-similar play system for myself. I love that shit.

• Airwolf (only seasons 1-3)
  • Knight Rider
  • Magnum P.I.
  • Married: With Children
  • Miami Vice

A little more modern:

• Hawaii Five-0 (the 2010 reboot)
  • Rookie Blue
  • Sons of Anarchy (up until the end of season 6, the last season was a mess IMO)
  • The Sopranos
  • The Walking Dead (although Iā€™m just not hyped for the next season, the last one wasnā€™t that good really)

And then thereā€™s the shows that ran way too short:

• Bionic Woman (the 2007 reboot. Thanks to the '07-'08 strike of the writers guild of America only half a season was aired. The show wasnā€™t renewed the next year)
  • Dark Angel (cancelled after 2 seasons, the story line really needed a 3rd season)
  • Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Mine are;

The Wire
Treme
Rome
Six Feet Under
Game of Thrones
Eric Andre Show
Walking Dead
Death Note
Code Geass
My Hero Academia
Any nature documentary series

I did a whole thread on YouTube channels: The Best of YT according to L1erā€™s, but here are some highlights there;

Lazy Games Review
8bit guy
Computerphile
The Food Ranger
Seytonic
Now You See It
Techmoan
Ramy Kumar
PBS idea channel
Philosophical overdose
EEV blog

I havenā€™t seen that in so long! Used to laugh so hard at that! Remember ā€œNo Maā€™amā€? Haha

1 Like

Yeah tons of shows mentioned here that should have been on my list too.
Boston Legal, another one I forgot.

1 Like

My favorite shows are these (probably in that order):

Mr. Robot
Stranger Things
Battlestar Galactica (New one)
The Expanse
Stargate SG1, Atlantis, SGU
Game of Thrones

I gotta go with one of my childhood favorites

The Centurions

When Iā€™m watching it again today the itā€™s just awful, but when I was a kid, that shit was just amazing. The pacing is just so fast, itā€™s perfect for a brain with no attention span. The stories are told like a kid would tell them ā€œAnd then the bad guy capture the heroes, AND THEN he sets the sky on FIRE, AND THEN the good guys beam down their weapons FROM SPACE, AND THENā€¦ā€ and so on. Itā€™s just an absolute mess, but itā€™s great. If you have kids, let them watch it.

Series:
Battlestar Galactica (New series from 2003. Best series everā€¦ or it is for me. Watched again a few months ago and still got that empty feeling when it was finished)
Stargate Universe (Another great show IMOā€¦ really hated that they canceled it. Still, if you can, watch it)
Firefly (duhā€¦)
Band of Brothers
The Pacific
Breaking Bad
That 70ā€™s Show
Sherlock
Elementary
The IT Crowd (Especially since Iā€™m a dev)
House
Southland
Life (2007 series)
Hell on Wheels
Justified
Boardwalk Empire
Deadwood
Dexter
Black Books
Sons of Anarchy
James Mayā€™s Man Lab, Toy Stories, Wine adventure and Drink to Britain
Jeremy Clarkson - War Stories
Long way Round
Long way Down

Youtube:
Leve1Tech (Obviouslyā€¦)
VSouce channels (Because the more you knowā€¦)
Sixty Symbols (ā€¦ and knowing some moreā€¦)
Minutephysics (ā€¦ and more and moreā€¦)
School of life (Letā€™s face it, for most of the world education is not what it should be. We need all the help we can get)
ColdFusion (Tech stuff)
GreatScott! (Shows how to build some Electronic stuff)
Techmoan (Because old music tech is interesting and they donā€™t make 'em like they used to)
Tank Museum (Itā€™s tanks AND historyā€¦ whatā€™s not to like?)
homesteadonomics (Not very high on my list, but I got some good ideas watching his videos for things I want to do around my house)
The Mighty Jingles (Used to be a communications officer in the Royal Navy. Can watch almost anything he uploads)
SovietWomble (For the laughs, there might beā€¦ errā€¦ some swearingā€¦)
Motortrend (I like cars)
Salt City Euros (I really like old school BMWs)

3 Likes

My favorite show is conspicuously absent.
Why I love The Rockford Files is because Jim Rockford is no superman.

Heā€™s afraid of guns, he lives in a trailer, has trouble paying his bills and he gets his ass kicked all the time. But he has the superpower of being as sharp as a tack and he drives a cool car.

I also like Invader Zim.

2 Likes

I think they said that they are bringing The Office back.