What are you watching right now?

My ID is Gangam Beauty.

:sob::sob: It pulls at the heart strings bro.

If you like documentaries or not, if you like science or not, if you like space or not…
I don’t care. Just watch it. It’s beautiful.

Since I can’t find the youtube recommendations topic, I’ll put it here.

Alina Gingertail does cover versions of game / movie / TV show music and is … well, awesome at it.

Example:

X2. I wanted to stand and applaud at the end of the movie. Phoenix… I’m speechless.

Too bad this is a standalone exsercise in art, because if DC could make this the foundation of their unique movie path to be different than Marvel, sign me the f*ck up.

1 Like

I mean with Robert Pattinson the next Batman will look very young … just a thought. :wink:

1 Like

This one?

1 Like

I think I head a different one in mind. Doesn’t matter, now it stays here. :wink:

1 Like

I was pleasantly surprised by this one.
With all of Disney’s attempts to ruin the Star Wars legacy and all the Marvel superhero garbage, I nowadays tend to walk right past the shelves with new releases without even looking at them. This one drew my attention though.

1 Like

How dare you sir!

Watched Coco the other day. Not my favorite Pixar but still pretty entertaining.

1 Like

Will watch and tell you what I think later…

3 Likes

Black spot on Netflix.
French thriller/crime series. Great characters, acting and atmosphere. Warning:subtitles

I liked the Criminal series.

Simple setup, and nice change between seasons.

It is basic television, and cheap, but pretty weel done for a simple setup

watched it and I feel it will be decent for people who never seen the cartoons, but I was like wuuuuuuuuuuuut a lot of the time lol

1 Like

I kinda like it … Every couple episodes they do something that makes me jump in the chair, laugh or clap and it peaks my interest again…

Cassidy Freeman

S1 was great… S2 I didn’t finish because it became hot garbage… But this could be just me… I don’t like GoT much either…
On the other hand I am watching S2 of TITANS and the first episode made me think 2 things:

1. They made Jason Todd an absolute ASS and
  2. That episode was really really bad…

Let’s agree you and I have very different tastes in television series.

2 Likes

Was interesting, not as good as many people said it was but it did deliver the realistic dark joker. 6.5/10 for me.

2 Likes