What are you currently listening to (Non-metal edition)?

Right now I am listening to Beverly Hills by Weezer

What are you listening to?

4 Likes

OK?? im listening to The terminal by Pendulum

4 Likes

Winds of Despair - Dawn of Tears

1 Like

my sister singing hannah montana while playing dress up in my room infront of my mirror

11 Likes

Kaiser Cheifs - Another one Predicts a riot (iTunes)

1 Like

cradle of filth's new cover of Mr. crowley by ozzy.

its awesome guys listen

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#cradle%20of%20filth%20mr.crowley

2 Likes

The Tempest - Pendulum lol

Just changed to Slam - Pendulum

3 Likes

isnt pendulum bitchin?? lol

2 Likes

Of All The Gin Joins In All The World - Fall Out Boy

Good shit before they went mainstream.

3 Likes

rice.. i cant tell if you're serious or not

lol

1 Like

[img]http://imagebin.org/index.php?mode=image&id=39707[/img]

1 Like

Danny wrote 3 minutes ago »

rice.. i cant tell if you're serious or not

lol

they used to be good before they hit the radio

danny i even listened to them

1 Like

i believe you now and i agree with you. Early FOB was good not great but all their new stuff is just absolute shit.

EDIT: I have like 4 or 5 of their albums on my iTunes

1 Like

It was 'lol, this girl broke/cheated/rejected me' music.

1 Like

MeGotRice wrote 1 minute ago »

It was 'lol, this girl broke/cheated/rejected me' music.

exactly

1 Like

Judas Priest - Genocide from Unleashed in the east

3 Likes

ok.. about FOB, i need to get a few things straight. Patrick is a great singer, but a little faggish if you ask me. Pete was cool, but now he is just TOTALLY FUCKIN OVER-RATED. And the 2 other band members are basicly just non-existant. Their songs are catchy and such but they all seem to be about the same thing. If i happen to be in the car and a good FOB song comes on.. il leave it on but i dont see myself listening to them for more than 5-10 minutes every fortnight or so. Ive moved on. There are way better bands out there.

1 Like

Danny wrote 1 minute ago »

ok.. about FOB, i need to get a few things straight. Patrick is a great singer, but a little faggish if you ask me. Pete was cool, but now he is just TOTALLY FUCKIN OVER-RATED. And the 2 other band members are basicly just non-existant. Their songs are catchy and such but they all seem to be about the same thing. If i happen to be in the car and a good FOB song comes on.. il leave it on but i dont see myself listening to them for more than 5-10 minutes every fortnight or so. Ive moved on. There are way better bands out there.

like gwar

1 Like

lol.. fuckin gwar.. Who do they think they are squirting pig blood on their fans .. its absurd if you ask me...lol

2 Likes

Danny wrote 14 minutes ago »

lol.. fuckin gwar.. Who do they think they are squirting pig blood on their fans .. its absurd if you ask me...lol

fuck you. gwar is srs metal.

1 Like