What Are The Dangers of a Plant-Based or Vegetarian Diet?

From the guy misquoting me and asking for links to every single thing?
PFahahahaha

So far i have made NO personal attacks or assertions about you…you on the other hand have made plenty assumptions about my eating habits and the personalities i follow to try and shame me. Typical religious fanatic behavior.

Source?

You made the assertion that I am weak and sick.

Source?

Proof?

I asked you for your sources. That’s all I’ve done. When you showed yourself as being a troll that can’t stand when a bigger troll gets in the pool I went HAM on pressing your buttons.

Link?

2 Likes

Are you for real dude?

No i didn’t, i said people in general are getting weak and sick and after this post i gave examples that lead to that. YOU interpreted an absolute statement even after i explained further ahead that there are lenty of logistical reasons for this. And you kept assuming it was an ABSOLUTE statement even after my further explanation…this is all on your head. You have ideas of me in your head without me telling you anything about myself…maybe…

You just previously mentioned alex jones while replying to me…do you have short term memories problems? try some protein, i hear people with vegan diets get that sometimes.

You can’t possibly be well…

Lmao no.

Uh, no you didn’t lmao. You’ve yet to provide any resource that led you to these “logistical reasons”. You’re making shit up and bandwagoning for the meat and dairy industries.

Maybe you should trying being more… absolute?

Protein powder, black beans, lentils, quinoa, tofu, sweet potatoes… The list goes on. Also chicken and steak have nice chunks of protein.

no u.

Anyway, it’s been fun. Next time you post some nonsense be prepared to back it up. Providing a Google link that you didn’t even consult was probably the dumbest thing you could do. Especially with the levels of shitposting I’ll resort too after I’ve had my morning coffee.

1 Like

Closing Thread. If someone is interested in the real discussion make a new one or DM me and I’ll open it back up.

For now, we can all conclude that being Vegan is The Only way to live Naturally.

we can all conclude that being Vegan is The Only way to live Naturally.

That’s my conclusion from this thread as well.

Looking forward to my new ultra sustainable vegan lifestyle. #savethebeef

4 Likes