What are some good cartoons worth watching?

I was really hoping that they made more after the justice league since they had that whole last episode about it and the time travel. But eh.

Uh, hello? Johnny Bravo?

Already on the list.

1 Like

A list? Lame.
Also animaniacs.

Already on the list.

I provided a list so you can just Ctrl+F search to see if I have or have not seen it.
The whole reason I have a list is so you dont have to waste your time spitting out names only for me to come back and say Ive already seen it.

1 Like

Mr. pickles is great. Not a big fan of super jail but love China, IL.

1 Like

I hate to say it but I think you watched everything man.

1 Like

Please do yourself a favor and watch Spawn.

Dark, gritty and very 90's but it is worth a watch. Then you can join the rest of us waiting for HBO to finish mucking about and do the remake

Catdog was funny, angry beavers is ok and its a one off but Thundarr the Barbarian is great.

also Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century was ok I thought.

I recommend a recommend watching a short film called "World of Tomorrow". The subject nature of the movie is not conducive while under the influence of THC as it may just blow your mind away. It should be on Netflix or Kisscartoon.

1 Like

Have you watched "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" as a kid? If not, you should.

2 Likes

Ya, ive seen practically all the episodes and specials

1 Like

Damn it I think you have seen everything good. You are making this a challenge for us.

Only thing I can think of is Totally Spies which isn't a bad show. For some reason, I watched it as a kid when nothing was on.

What about "My Life as a Teenage Robot?" Did you watch that as a kid?

Seen a lot of Totally Spies.

Seen quite a bit of My life as a teenage robot but didnt care for it much.

Oh and ive seen a lot of Whatever happened to Robot Jones.

Ya I know, Ive seen a LOT of shows. I hope the challenge of naming something I havent seen is at least fun lol.

And I just watched. Interesting to say the least.

And no worries, I dont do drugs.

Catdog was Ok.
Didnt care much for Angry Beavers although Ive seen a bunch of the series when there was nothing else on.

Ill give Sherlock Homes a try.

If you never saw Thundarr the Barbarian, give it a go. Its just one episode but its amazing. Will make you want more and lament the knowledge that there never being any more made.

I kinda liked spawn as a kid, Ill give it a look.

It appears to be 2 Spawn series on KissCatoon though. Is it just spawn with about 1 hour long episodes or is McFarlanes Spawn which had 3 seasons?

Only 1?
KissCartoon shows it to be a whole 21 episode series. http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Thundarr-the-Barbarian

Or am I not looking at the right thing?