First of all I’d like to say hi to everyone on the forums and warn whom ever reads this. As you can tell I’m in search of Wendell’s tea mug. Yes I know this is a pretty stupid thread to start and yes I’ve searched the forums and the web for mug with black wire handle. However I was unsuccessful in locating the mug. So I’ve decided to reach out and see if anyone may know where I may locate a similar mug if not the same one.
Could you provide a screenshot when the mug is in frame?
This… otherwise all I can think of is the Captain Picard mug he has…
at least I think it’s Captain Picard… I could be wrong.
Lol, it probably is. And I’m one of the few around here who won’t make fun of you for that, teehee. ![]()

Here it is and many thanks!
Tea pot too if anyone knows..
The tea pot was in their holiday gift guide video
Here’s the thread:
The mug isn’t included with the pot unfortunately.
That’s fine but the video fails to mention where or the name of the pot nor the cup..
So I was able to locate the person that sent in the gift. Big_Al_Tech
Who happens to be a forum mediator. Hey Al if you can link me I’d be most grateful.
The pot
Yea I saw that pot but it’s not exactly the same but close.
Awesome sauce! What about the mug?
That I’m not sure, perhaps @wendell would know
Google captain Picard teaset
muffalo sent me the cup it’s amazing