Website CMS Software for reviewing stuff?

Are there any content management systems that are review site friendly? Short from posts on here or wordpress I don’t know of any. I am thinking on the lines of IMDB or GameSpot/IGN. I am wanting to start express thoughts and feelings in some way that is more organized than a blog.

Back in the day (2007) I bought a full on clone of ign/gamespot but that since went defunct and without the license key for the software nor having the files I can’t use that. But it was also super clunky. I am looking for more modern code and design.

More importantly FOSS, so I don’t have to deal with purchasing licenses and the like. I have bought a number of licenses from web developers that maintained their own cms and templates. They are all defunct. Spent hundreds of dollars on those all the while disappearing off the face of the web. I was not into FOSS at all back then.

1 Like

It may not be the prettiest thing, but have you considered using a wiki with date-sorted pages? That might be the easiest to configure, and then you can customize the page styling to your taste.

Disclaimer: I have not used any wiki software in my life. So this could just be me barking up the wrong tree.

1 Like