We have some FREE DLC codes

My son and I have around 24 codes the for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare -  new Cheetos Chester Chomper & Dr. Chester DLC characters.  These are codes that are exclusive to players who bought Cheetos from Target... a sticker was attached to each of the large bags.  Anyways... if any of you play this game, add me to your Origin friends list so I can verify that you actually own the game and aren't just gonna sell your code, then I will PM you the code#.  Search my name on Origin, then make a friend request: IMAXXHEW.  First come first serve.  I am level 40, my son is level 80something in this game... LET'S PLAY!!

Hey, wondering if i could have a code for xbox, no-one has been cheesing it forward and i would love to get a code :)

My son has the game on XBOX at his mothers house... we will have to see if he can PM you the code somehow.  I am not familiar with xbox (I just pc game) ... how could he PM you the code over that platform?

Thanks for replying, you could either email me the code, or he can search my gamertag (Thetony1) and send me a message with it in :)

Ok... I will tell my son to get at you on xbox live?  He will be in school today... so maybe check your messages later today.

Thank you so much :)

I've given away several codes so far... anyone else need one?

Hiya

my son would absolutely love a code. We are in the uk so we don't have the promotional packs to get a code. If you could help that would be absolutely brilliant!!!

By the way, we are also on Xbox live rather than PC :-)

Can i have one please for free?

Michal80910 on origin

Hey, wondering if you could dm me the code on twitter (if you have an account) as your son hasn't sent me it, thanks.

Ok Michael324...you got yours, have fun dude.

Hiya

we have an origin account. My sons id is ellisb2005 :-)

Can I please get a code im on xbox you can either send me a code on my gt Alpha12thman or my email [email protected] I would really appreciate it please and thank you

Hey MAXXHEW can i have a code i have been looking for one and i couldnt find one can u pls email it to me my email is [email protected] pls reply on my email

I dont have a origin account and a xbox i have a ps3 and i have the game plus my psn is lilo0456

People... I have given away about 12 codes so far, my son has the rest. He has about 12 more, he will be giving them away probably Monday afternoon, and Tuesday afternoon after school. We will both be online then Pacific Time (we are in California) So make sure to send your friend requests on Origin, and we will do our best to get the rest of the codes out to as many people as we can. Send requests on Origin to either: Noah2234718, or IMAXXHEW.           

Can I have one for xbox one my Gamertag is Gv Hydro and my email is [email protected] Thanks :)

Can I please get a code for em, I really want to use Chester chopper.