Watercooling F.A.Q

I'm thinking of buying this to put in a BitFenix Prodigy but I don't want to use the barb fittings I want compression what measurement/size should I get I will add the GTX670 block.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_202_972&products_id=40670

According to the specs for the kit, the tubing is 7/16" ID and 5/8" OD so you want to get compression fittings that are for 7/16" ID / 5/8" OD

Thanks you for the response.

i would love to liquid cool my ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC ... but so much money for the parts !!!

150 euros for VGA plate and backplate and fittings ... add the pump, rad and tubbing with reservoir and that is another atleast 300 euros ... for that kind of money i can buy another R9 290X.... but why not have the R9 295X2 and be done with it :)

Can I make my own waterblock to watercool a Raspberry Pi? It looks like they are all to big for my tiny pi.

If you've got the skills and the tools, then there is no reason you can't make your own liquid cooled solution for your pi. A few people already have:

Speaking strictly of quad GPU setups (i have built 7 of them for my own use) full parallel provides better temps from 5-9C. I use dual pumps in serial config (D5).