Wanting To Use My USB Headset With PS2 Slim For Audio- Will This Work...?

I think IIRC, I’m supposed to just have them all hooked up in order to use the adapter/converter, but I’m not sure. If anyone needs more info in order to verify for me, this is the adapter/converter I got off of Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01L8GG6PW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

A headphone extension cable is going to be the cheapest solution to your problem if they work when plugged directly into your monitor.

Edit: See @MazeFrame link below

1 Like

Yes… But also no.

@Four0Four has the best solution. See if your monitor has a headphone port. If so, just connect the Clouds headphone cable right to that and it should work.

Alternatively you don’t actually need all the cables connected to the converter. The yellow is the video, and the red and white are left and right audio. You can just unplug the two red and white audio from the converter and into… Anything else at that point.

Sorry for not getting all my thought lined up 100% to your liking before posting anything I thought might have been helpful before collecting all the parts and making a full solution proposal, I will remember next time and likely not bother when I conserder how much work that takes mentally to organise.

1 Like

That cable in TRRS version would be the right one.

1 Like

What about this splitter cable that originally came with my headset? Would this work my audio woes? :man_shrugging: I should mention that 1 end has a microphone icon/symbol for use with a microphone while the other has a headphone icon/symbol.

That one looks a bit short too

Not as short as it looks. I literally measured this sucker with a tape measure & it’s like darn near 5.5 ft long. I guess we ain’t that concerned fam. :wink: