Wanting to upgrade PC to stream and Edit

Hey guys, I'm wanting to upgrade my pc to do better in productivity, streaming and gaming, my current specs are as followe:

CPU: i5 4570

GPu GTx 650 ti boost 2gb

Mobo Z87-k

Ram 4x2gb 1600mhz

HDD 1tb Caviar Black

case Diablotek evo

Requirements: if getting a k cpu i want to be able to overclock right away, and to do that i would need a new case to support a 240 radiator, and the cooler, i would like to keep my motherboard because my code for windows is tied to it so must be an intel build, SSD is optional if there is room in the budget, This is mainly a streaming build so it needs to give me the best performance in streaming while still playing at high quality. my monitor is currently only 1600x 900 if you wanna upgrade that. MUST HAVE EITHER AN I7 OR XEON WITH HT no prefrrence on gpu, i dont need every part i just want to upgrade my current build to get the best performance in streaming. I am in the US and I want to spend No more than 900 USD

Get a 780 then you should be able to stream and edit fine with that since your i5 is already very powerful

my i6 i find is lacking behind in streaming and with editing on premier, gaming however it is just as powerful as my fathers i7 except in BF4

my i6 i find is lacking behind in streaming and with editing on premier, gaming however it is just as powerful as my fathers i7 except in BF4

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3ncqD a K cpu is not really a good idea in this price range. You have the motherboard for it but I'd want a little bit bigger budget. I think even if you had a little more room that I'd opt for the same build but with a Gtx 780. 

Consider getting avermedia live gamer its a pci card that does that does video encoding so your CPU and GPU don't have to, giving you more performance in games while streaming. It may be worth having a look alongside a upgrade to your gpu like a 780 or a 770 if you did that i don't think you would need to upgrade anything else.

http://www.amazon.com/AVerMedia-Recorder--C985-Capture-Stream/dp/B007UXJ6LE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1396821918&sr=8-2&keywords=Avermedia

I could probably take my budget up to 900 because i will be selling my old components when i upgrade

I could probably take my budget up to 900 because i will be selling my old components when i upgrade