Want to use 3970x for Mining/Editing

I got my hands into 3970x from my old work, i mainly used for editing and rendering.
using trx40 aorus pro wifi , 16X2 ram, Be quiet Dark Rock pro 4 and USB stick with HIVEos.
I am curious to build this sys for cpu mining for Randomx or Ghostrider or anyother.
The current Benchmark of 3970x on XMR is ~ 35k h/s or 540h/s/thread.

I run my CPu at 3.7 clock speed at .96 V
Seems fine but Hashrate is less and it runs at 55c temp.
Few confusions:

What basic and Advance Bios settings should be done before running the rig.
Some Undervolting suggestions, some other Overclocking suggestiion.

May be more settings someone can suggest that i missed.

I couldnt find much info using Threadrippers for just mining and i am super curious to try new benchmark for it.

<3

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.