Wanna buy a gtx 1080?

this one is in stock too if you Dont want a turbine blower fan
550ish

560ish

but $50 more is teh 1080 hybrid water air cooled one

ok thank you for the help. :slight_smile:

So I'm still interested, just away from PC most weekends lately. Haven't really bought on forums before, so how does this work?

I can do $450 for the G1 Gaming and pay shipping if that sounds good to you.

Trying to fit into a budget to upgrade from a R9 380 without breaking the bank.

500 and 20 ship
if you win it tho
trying to find you a better deal
the g1 varrient is upclocked and has like a 10 buck price hike

the blower style is still 509 on newegg

on theese gigabyte cards, id suggest just opening it up and changing the TIM before you even bother plugging it in

Yeah, trying to avoid the blower. It's worth a bit more for a better cooler.

I was under the impression you were selling directly. Are you not trying to sell them anymore?

As far as that goes, Arctic Silver works fine for that? Haven't really pulled a GPU apart before.

OH!
heres one!

its in stock next week
same price
tripple fan
plus prime shippuing
that means you can have it in your hands on tuesday the 18th

1 Like

for theese its literally 4 screws on the backplate and you sorta peel off the whole fan assembly and wipe off the bare chip and slop some goop on it and squish it back together

Has coin mining become just a little bit unprofitable for you? or are you upgrading to a cheap RX Vega card? In saying that the 1080 TI are much better mining cards. Just curious if your getting out of mining or just switching hardware configuration in preparation for the big doubling effort required to get hashes.

It is true that this past week has played Nightmares on the overall profitability that I had been getting but I'm still making a nice profit on a perc card basis also only being with GTX 1080s there is a lot more horsepower to be gained If I Were Somehow able to acquire GTX 1080 TI units from what I understand I believe those even now are still pulling roughly $5 a day prayer card but they also consume a lot more power my current 1080 cards pull less than 200 Watts a piece I believe ATI unit fools down like 280 to 300 I was interested in getting one of the Litecoin Asic units from bitmain smaller form-factor setup and forget less effort less space

But if I were to get a GTX 1080 set of cards you know damn well the first two would go into my gaming system and that means I would have to water cool the damn things and that would probably cost me about $1,000 per card

yeah well it comes down to your power costs, I pay up to 31cents per kwh, which is not good and means my options for future mining will be extremely limited.

Also I hear Vega is crap for mining due to them eating at minimal 300w for lower then 1080ti hash rate.

yeah im calculating at .25c / kwh
each 1080 costs like $1 a day

some people are paying 5cents per kwh, living in coin mining paradise if you ask me!

yeah no shit rite ?

Sweet man, that's not bad. Too bad about tax on it though. :frowning:

Ill have to sleep on it, obviously, but I appreciate the effort.

1 Like

@KuramaKitsune there is really no need to react that hars to people who,
just point out what our community rules are.
Because a topic like this raises questions, since your op looks very vague to me.

Anyway do you own these particular cards and try to sell them?

2 Likes

bro, ive shown the reciepts and shipping confirmations
yes. I own them.

not if i can help it.
but if we cant find an alternative because they are all sold out of heanously overpriced,
then im not going to be a cunt and hoard 20 gpus all to myself just for a hundred bucks a month profit

Okay so this isnt exally a selling topic?
But more like a measurement for interest?

It is a selling topic

but only if we can't find an alternative that makes the person happy

because yes I am still making money with these cards

I would prefer not to sell them

but yes I would sell them if we can't find a replacement card and someone wants it

because they are all out of stock because of people like me Bitcoin mining

I'm not going to deny someone the ability to get one of these cards because I am Bitcoin mining as basically what I'm trying to say

I think he doesnt want to sell them in reality but is open to making them available for people on the forum. Thats my take on his posts, could be 100% wrong

3 Likes

Ah okay now i understand.

Thanks for explaining it. :wink:
Also makes sense for other people reading the topic.

1 Like