VR software development

I'm a developer for VR software, it's very related to game development so I'm posting this here.
The current capabilities of my software are showcased here;

The next step is a multiplayer 3D modeling application, the structure is already in place.
The backbone is C++ with UE4 for rendering, I'm on the lookout for someone to work with from The Netherlands, Belgium or the UK if there's anyone interested to work together on some kind of stand-alone project like a VR game or application.

I'll be attending VRWorld in London in May, it'd be great to meet some interesting people from here!

Feel free to comment what you think!

Quite neat,
I'm developing in Unity right now as it is the most simple platform to get things up and running and i'm working on project developed by a previous coworker. Working on a VR interface for a multi-robot controller. Hoping to make a thesis out of this if I can find some questions related (probably) to situational awareness while using VR.

I'd very much like to do some game design too haven't sat down to really come up with some game ideas though.

I found Unreal Engine very intuitive to get around into, and I really enjoy working with C++. I haven't got any experience with Unity but it should allow you to get to where you want.

Your project does sound very interesting and very possible to achieve as well. Good luck!

Where are you from if I may ask?

As recommended by Valve, build with Vulkan for VR. And consider cross platform applications (Linux, Mac, Windows), UE4 and Unity both have excellent support to easily compile for many platforms.