Voltages ? im i reading this right

im i reading this right after adjusting one of the pstates in the advanced setting on my
aorus b450m mobo with my 2600x

under the volt setting with the (uv) mark i set the 3rd pstate setting option to 18 which in that window read 140000

i gave it a shot an now at main screen on my pop os build the cpu-x app now reads 1.4volts

also with these settings

Dynamic Vcore(DVID) +0

Dynamic VCORE SOC(DVID) normal

DRAM Voltage (CH A/B) 1.330V

as before when i left the pstates alone an just toggled the dynamic vcore to .215

an left the svid at normal at would read weirdly 1.135 which never sounded right

can i take the current read of the cpu-x app as correct

an also i still cant figure out what the 1.44volt in the corner refers to i assume one of the 1.35 refers to the ram

Try running the Phoronox test suite. they have a function in the list that you give you a complete breakdown of your motherboard and more importantly all the sensors that are present.

thanks ok but also an direct answer to my question about cpu - x would also help

I am not sure the accuracy of CPU X but some Ryzen Processors have been known to go as high as 1.6v if left on auto provided the part has ample cooling.

ok thanks

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.