Hey guys, greetings from Australia!
Speccing up a machine for online content development, rather dynamic purpose but there will likely be some video editing and rendering taking place. I've got the following parts list:
- Asus P9X79-WS
- Intel Core i7 4820K + Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU cooler
- 16GB (2 x 8GB) G.Skill Ares 2133MHz memory kit
- Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Boost OC 4GB GPU
- ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GB SSD
- Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD
- Corsair CS750M 750W 80 Plus Gold PSU
- Fractal Design Define R4 case
The total cart puts me at about A$2300 including shipping, any thoughts on parts to change out? If money was no object I'd be upping the RAM to 64GB and switching out the GPU for a Quadro, but I've not seen any software that my customer has that would call for that much RAM or aa Quadro. Have I missed anything with this build?