VGPU unlock - proxmox

I did not dig into it all that much but I heard that GTX 1000 and RTX 2000 had unlockable SR-IOV. There’s some tutorial for Proxmox:

That said I just invested in WRX80 platform and shoved dozen of GPUs into my workstation xD

1 Like

ffs why replies are so broken on this forum

That’s a shame that 3xxx and 4xxx cannot be unlocked this way. I have a spare PC with 3080 that is collecting dust at the moment. Would’ve been nice to have a second proxmox host on that and run some GPU accelerated clients underneath. I could still do PCIE passthrough I suppose.

This tutorial is great, really, but in my case was not enough, I needed to search a little more in the internet and I found another great tutorial on YouTube, pls take a look, you will not be disappointed.

We can’t include URLs here, so go to YouTube and search for the CraftComputing channel and the video named: Proxmox vGPU Gaming Tutorial - Share Your GPU With Multiple VMs!

For anyone curious on how to find nvidia vgpu drivers - the Proxmox forum thread on this topic has archive websites. You will need a username and password to access, which are also in the same forum thread.