Upgrading

you could get a refurbished CM 690 @ the coolermaster shop cheaper, and also a windowed panel of extra panels if you screw up the modding lol

well you see... i wanna buy the nvidia edition and just take out the green plexi, replacing it with clear... anyway, i guess i kinda like green (nothing against ATi.

I wanna do that because i will most likely completely fuck up the modding. and anyway, the nvidia edition is only 20 bucks more, which is (in canada) like 15 bucks cheaper than buying the normal + window. i don't think the CM refurb version might be a good idea, i hear that some parts of this case are low grade plastic, i don't want to buy it and see a bunch of broken prongs...

I have got a CM 690 and for the money its a bloody good case. Would never sell mine and I also got the clear window side panel for it too.

really good airflow as well: 2x 140mm on the top, 1x 120mm on the back, 1x 120mm on the front and 1x 120mm on the side panel ( or two 140mm if not the widnowed sidepanel).

also you can fit another 140mm on the bottom to pull up cool air.

Doctor wrote 18 minutes ago »

I have got a CM 690 and for the money its a bloody good case. Would never sell mine and I also got the clear window side panel for it too.

really good airflow as well: 2x 140mm on the top, 1x 120mm on the back, 1x 120mm on the front and 1x 120mm on the side panel ( or two 140mm if not the widnowed sidepanel).

i hear a LOT of good stuff about this case lol. any problems you have with it? is there a hole for the 8 pin CPU power?

your 8800 gts will preform like the gts 250

i would say not to put the money in the case instead get a gtx 260 c0re 216 and upgrade the ram to 4 gb

Save your money for when new cards come out, Better cards will be cheaper and you will get more for your money.

sounds good.

50CalPotato wrote 1 hour ago »

Doctor wrote 18 minutes ago »

i hear a LOT of good stuff about this case lol. any problems you have with it? is there a hole for the 8 pin CPU power?

Nope no problems at all and yes it has a hole in the top of the mb tray for the 8pin power.

yayyyyyyy

i spent 106$ for 4x1gb DDR 1066 Crucial Ballistix Tracer was that good?

(about 6 mths ago)