I have Brother J410W that I was printing via wi fi with no problem until Windows 10 updated the other day. Now when attempting to print the document will show up in the document Que and then immediately disappear. So far the following have been attempted:
- Uninstall printer/driver via add/remove programs in control panel and installed the latest drivers off the Brothers Site.
- Stopped and restarted the print spool via Services
- Tried hooking up the printer via USB instead of wireless.
- Factory reset the printer
- Rebooted the main router and the AI mesh router its connected to.
- Temporarily disabled antivirus/fire wall to see if it was blocking it.
- Ran a connection test on the printer (spits out connection ok page) but won’t print a test page.
Note I have an Windows 7 computer from work and it is able to print just fine on the printer via wireless.
According to Windows 10 the printer is operating correctly. Any idea on what else I can try ?