(UK) Triple monitor setup (planning to eventual solution)

Well what joy, it’s nearly set up…and I find I can’t line the monitors up! The OCD in me, which I never thought I had, can’t cope with the 1/2 inch gap between the centre and side monitors :frowning:

So I’ve bought this, hopefully it’ll work.

I also tried upside-downing the side arms, as they inclined from the central bar to the end of the arms. I needed to lower the side monitors so took a few bits apart and turned it upside down. It sort of worked, but now the arms flop around…so need velcro / selotape to keep still. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so when I get the above mount, it should be OK…should!

Oh well, I guess most multi-monitor mounts are made with matching monitors in mind :confused:

1 Like

Absolutely…makes sense really :neutral_face: I’d like to buy another 2 £450 monitors to match my main one, but that’s £900 instead of £400! Hey ho :slight_smile:

My cunning plan kinda worked for the time being:

Yes, I have a foot stool ‘borrowed’ from a friend :slight_smile: Only downside to the table being around 1.5 inches off the wall (instead of the original 9), is that I don’t have enough space to stretch my legs out…first world problems :slight_smile:

Just need to do some cabling tidying, but it’s already better than it was!

Good to here, I was about to say it might get tricky because that mount is not stepless, but if it works it works.

I too need a desk with more depth.

1 Like

As it turns out, the adjustment I made, flipping the side arms so they hang down instead of up, gave me the vertical tolerance I needed. They’re still not perfectly symmetrical though, but that’s enough for one day!

800mm deep desk is strongly recommended, to think I started on a 450mm glass table, now that was terrible for leg room!