Ufc 205

LOL bruce fucked up big time. A tie huh.... i wonder if there will be a rematch. man wonderboy is such a good sport we need more people like him. Than again its entertaining to see the mcgregors haha

Lets not post the results of this fight just in case anybody catches this thread in the morning and is watching the fights on repeat. They don't want spoilers, this isn't an mma forum after all.

true true good call.

Ill talk to ya in the morning. enjoy the fight and the rest of your day/night brother.

You too, goodnight

Wow what a night of fights

Santa Clause is real.

Ive been posting about the UFC205 in the lounge thread, turns out ya'll are here.

Man I was sure Eddie was gonna give Connor a harder time like Chad but he got toyed with. That post fight interview was priceless haha

Honestly, I think the Madison Square Garden vibe got to him, if you watch the fight again he was glancing at the crowd like a kid getting lost at the mall. Conor is used to this kind of aura from a crowd this big. I think if the crowd was smaller and less of a big deal than being a first and history in the making in Madison Square, I think he would've given a good fight.

Maybe. I felt hella bad for him though getting knocked down repeatedly like that because I know hes a better fighter than that.