Ufc 205

Mcgregor or Alvarez?

What you guys think?

If Alvarez plays it smart and takes him to the ground and uses a similar game plan to what he did against Pettis it should be a walk in the park for him.
But Conor has a way of convincing people they need to prove they can stand with him, then it's his world 90% of the time.

My head says Eddie and I hope he does win because I'm sick of Conor holding up divisions. However something tells me Eddie goes in stupid and tries standing with him and gets ktfo.

I completely agree. I also think Eddie is gonna try to just stand and throw down which will open him up to a lot more shots just based on how heated the press conferences went. But if he fights like normal I think he'll win hes got a gas tank for days.

Jesus Christ did u see the Weidman fight?????

That knee man, not as bad as the MVP one but man it bled hell of a lot

Good fucking god the noise that that knee made dropped my jaw.

I kind of feel bad for Bisping, Jacare and Romero are both stylistic nightmares for him.

No kidding. With how explosive they are both standing and the ground the fight could be ended at anytime. I have eternal respect for Jacare though. I don't know if you follow BJJ but in one of the final matches against one of the baddest dudes around he got his arm broken and still continued the match for a minute to win.

Note - this Joanna fight is gonna be NUTS.

yeah I remember that match against Roger Gracie, was crazy. Reminds of the legends you hear of Rickson tying up one arm and letting people take him on 2 on 1 to see if they could choke him.

God I wish there was some footage of those matches. Rickson Gracie to me is like Ryu in real life meditating under water falls and always looking for the next fight. Legendary.

Wow... That Joanna and Karolina fight was the best one so far. Hands down.

One of the reasons I really don't like Joe's commentary, if you weren't watching the fight and just heard his commentary you'd swear Joanna damn near murdered her but in truth it was a close fight of volume vs power

True. Joanna did land more shots, but the shots that Karolina landed dealt more damage. I was really surprised how mobile she was too after eating so many leg kicks. Albeit she did switch stances but she was able to keep pushing Joanna backwards.

Well that is a hard fight to score

I was thinking the same thing. I wont be suprised if they give it to woodley but man thompson made me a HUGE fan

More proof the 10 point must system needs to go imo

For sure. There have been too many inappropriate calls already for a professional sport. I am really interested as to how wonderboy lasted that long in the guillotine. He mustve had his chin down hard but still the arch in woodleys back had to have put in lots of pressure. Ya I guess woodley got the decision but thompson got the peoples vote.

wtf? 47-47 47-47 and 48-47... that's a majority draw not a split decision, did I hear it wrong?

wtf is going on

lol I knew something was wrong