UE4 VR Dev PC (no idea)

Thanks mate! For my office build I’m getting things put into their place and trying to figure out how to manage cables properly. I didn’t understand why people needed every part to have LEDs but I kind of get it now.

Ignore the blue LED fan it’s an old 12v Cooler Master Blue Ice Mobo fan for Northbridge chips. I found a box of them and have been trying to figure out if it is worth it to wire them up.

Not sure how well this is going to fit, based on the size of the TT 120 fans I wasn’t expecting the Noctua to be so massive.

Right now I’m just waiting on the 1920x to come in and the office PC will just need to be wired up.

For my home PC, I haven’t received anything from my buddy yet, so I haven’t bought anything. I’ve mostly been looking at cases and finding things that are aesthetically appealing are too large (TT W200) or no longer being made (Caselabs).

Quick question, I have 4/8 of my DDR4 slots occupied on my 1950x Designate with 8gb G Skill Trident Z RGB 3200. Would it be better to add another 32 GB (same everything) or to grab cheaper ram and populate every slot for 128 GB?

Don’t skimp on the RAM speed if you can help it. That said, depends if you need those 128 GB or not.

For now I’d advice to do the upgrade to 64 GB, I doubt you would need more RAM than that for the duration of the current Threadripper generation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.