Tyler Wilde of PC Gamer Wants Us To Stop Calling Ourselves The PC Master Race

Here ya go :) 

http://www.pcgamer.com/lets-stop-calling-ourselves-the-pc-master-race/ 

It's just a joke. Just like most misogynistic stuff that is on the internet, and just like most Bronies. Almost none of that crap is real. Some of it is probably real, but it's always a minority. And then some idiot comes along who takes all that crap seriously and all of a sudden you have a "controversy" that everybody talks about. It's the freakin' internet. People say crazy stupid shit just because they can. They think it's funny and edgy and random and most of the time they don't even mean any of it. PC Gaming Master Race included. It's just a funny satirical "title" that a lot of people have grown to like. It doesn't mean that we take it seriously and that we consider other gamers as lesser human beings just because they enjoy different things.

There are obviously sleeper agents of the console peasant race inside PC Gamer...

haha pc masturbate, cause you cant fap on the consoles.

Meh, it's nothing but clever bourgeois marketing... and they buy it... that's the sad part... in the end, the joke is always on the jokers... it's like food fights and muscle cars...

I couldn't even get through the article, "it was a joke in the beginning" yeah it is still a self ironic joke.

wow this guys have way to many fucks to give, and who is he to tell others to stop identifying them self as apart of the PC-Master-Race?

just whine and whine, what the fuck is up with the fucking whining from everywhere on the Internet nowadays?

edit:

</rage></fucksgiven>

dude, stop whining :-)

not whining, I am ranting :3

You should annotate with the proper end rant tag </rant>

or</rage> would work fine as well. it makes it easier to let it go :3

Why not both?

:D

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcreich/ The Glorious PC Reich 

The funny thing about that whole is that I am just "Meh". Sure it is nice to have the PCMasterRace thing. Sure I enjoy my pc. Sure I enjoy hardware but I am just "meh". I think the whole PCMasterRace title have been beaten by a dead horse at this point. People should realize that "yeah the pc is better and it will always be" instead of the console fanboys saying "Ha we dont have to worry about upgrading our boxes every two years" but it is what it is.

Do we have the superior gaming experience? Yes.

Is the PC Gaming Master Race meme hilarious? Yes, to an extent anyway.

Do you have to get all butthurt when some journalist who doesn't even matter goes against an internet meme and the people who identify with it in a satirical sense? Damn it Pistol, grow up.

My problem with the pcmustardrace meme is that it's a dire case of ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Is it satire? Yea, sure, maybe. Some people joke about it, some people don't. I'm sure I have. I don't want people to just suddenly stop using it. It's just probably the most boring forced meme I've ever come across next to doge.

Tyler sez: "I believe it is called ROM" 

and then he went and got a MAC

poor soul

I think this Tyler Wilde idiot needs a slice of cheese with his whine, seriously dude, seriously.

He can say what ever he wants. But as long as the words PC master race in rage console gamers it will continue.