TV are'nt receiving image although the PC are detecting it and expanding the screen

This is a hard one. I recently changed my GTX 1070 for a RTX 3070, the RTX is an AliExpress model but i didn’t have any problem with driver and the performance seems to match the reference. My pc is in my bedroom so i have a TV and a monitor, i usually use both. When i connect the TV both windows and Linux detect it and starts expanding the display, but i got no image at all, and the TV keeps telling that there are no connected device. The HDMI cable can connect just right with the monitor, and the behave is the same both on Linux and Windows. I tried some configurations on the tv, but nothing seems to fix it.
In the images: the TV isn’t detecting anything, in the right, a print screen showing that the PC still are creating an extended desktop although there are no image. It is on different systems but the behave is the same

Just on side note: tried reinstalling drivers, changing the resolution and hz, configure trough windows and nvidia panel,duplicating the screen, restarting both, using the search hdmi function in the TV, and lots, lots of other things that i can’t actually remember to list it right. I’m thinking about flashing the GPU.

Go into display properties and select the unit you want to use.
For example on a laptop it will default to the laptops screen unless you select the alterane display.

As mentioned, already tried it. Including there are a print of the extended screen.

I dont kniw if it is mentioned but some hdmi cables have source and tv ends. Source would be plugged into the computer and tv obviously would be tv. Its primarily the case for fiberoptic hdmi and displayport cables. They are actually labeled input or source.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.