Trying to get my Titan Ridge Rev2.0 to work on Windows 10

Hey guys, a bit of an oldie but goodie, I’ve got a Titan Ridge Rev2.0 that I’ve purchased second hand off a guy who primarily uses it for their Hackintosh build.
In the future I’d like to delve in the possibility of building a hackintosh but for now, I just want this damn thing to work on my Windows 10 PC
Currently my specs are:
Asus Z490E Motherboard
Intel 10900k
2 UAD PCI-e cards
Windows 10 Pro 22H2
Gigabyte Titan Ridge Rev2.0
Startech Thunderbolt 1 > 3 adapter (For UAD Apollo)

I’ve basically tried everything, updating my bios, installing 3 different types of drivers.
Restarting inbetween.
I’m literally tearing my hair out at this point.
The thing is, I have read to install the card on the 4X slot, which is at the very bottom of my mobo. Device Manager now sees this as “Cypress UCM Client Peripheral Driver”
However, when I put it up on the 8X slot, it comes up on device manager as Thunderbolt but usually gets an error! saying device blah blah blah cannot be installed.
I have tried the legacy drivers from Lenovo, the latest drivers from Intel, the drivers from Gigabyte and the ones from Asus.
I’ve also changed my bios to thunderbolt enabled (of course)
and No security.

Running out of options here, I’m thinking a fresh install of windows 10 would help.
But at this point I reckon possibly getting an Asus ThunderboltEX3 would be best.

Let me know if anyone could help, would be very very much appreciated.
Thank you