TRPro build

Too many personal pics here, took it down.

5 Likes

Nice cable management.

1 Like

Very clean setup, it looks great. May I ask what you are using the 3955WX for, what is your line of work?

especially the trip over and pulling PC down to the floor cable :rofl: :wink:

I have a plug on the other side of the wall so it won’t stay there or I could also move the desk 12 inches over to the wall. Not a problem at all. Tripping not an issue.

Day trading/investing. POP OS doing a wonderful job as well as my OS on the P5800X. Complete overkill but I like the TRPro platform for stability and just because. Personal choice as I know there are many other faster options out there but I stated building this in 2020 during the pandemic shutdown. I did my own cabling which while fun, takes a really long time because I wanted it perfect.

2 Likes

I was just joking. :slight_smile:

I’m so bad at cable management. I always tend to get a big chaotic mess with cables that looks like somebody tossed a bowl of spaghetti, and I curse to myself everytime I have to untangle the cables, even when I initially try to cable manage it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.