Trouble finding an IPS screen replacement for my HP 15-bs162sa

This screen has some defect where if you rotate the screen to close it or angle it up pressure marks start appearing near the bezel.

Also it is a godawful screen with horrible viewing angles. It is a SVA screen apparently that is not a VA screen or even a SVA screen from samsung it just means standard viewing angles and is in fact a tn panel.

Wanted to know if there are compatible replacements that are IPS.

https://www.laptopscreen.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIveCZ-8CD5gIVypyzCh0WsQcSEAAYASAAEgIrB_D_BwE

type in the name and or model of the machine, or the number of the screen.
ive never had any problems with this site ( and i do a lot of screen repair and replacement)

1 Like

Tried that website already, they only have 2 screens available for my exact model that are both TN.

Should clarify that I am in the UK as well.

sometimes you can type in the screen number in your search engine and get a few more options.
pressure marks being left on the screen seems to be a very low temp fluid in the screen laminate or a capacitance issue but thats just a guess since im not there to see the system personally
my own screen will hold a pressure mark for about 1 second unless i hold the finger there for a little while and transfer body heat to it, but this is normal for lcd displays.
touch screens are a totally different animal though!

1 Like

No its not a permanent mark, it only appears when rotating screen.

I’ll try that thanks.