Triple Monitor Mount Recommendations

I currently have three VGA monitors which I’m looking to get a triple monitor mount for. I’m wondering what you can recommend. Right now, I have my eye on this one from Planar that’s currently listed on Newegg.

@wendell I’m counting you in on this one.

Mainly seen 3x display mounts, being of a thru-table mount system. Check out Level1s Homeoffice video [Think it was June, when it aired]

Got a link? There’s a lot of videos

monitor size? wall mount? table mount? stand? whats the desk look like and how straight and level is it? if their are only 3 you may want 3 individual monitor arm mounts as it would be cheaper and give you more control over monitor locations. with very large monitors or many monitors per mount you get a lever action going on where the weight on the edge will have more effect then it should on paper.

1 Like

I forgot the sizes. I’m not near them right now.

I’m debating between mount and stand. Right now, I have a glass desk so getting a mount is a concern for pressure and breaking issues. It’s a thing piece of glass. I’m thinking about replacing the piece of glass with granite in the future, but for now, this is what I have. So from this, a stand seems more compatible at the cost of desk space. I think I’m okay with this though.

I got this some time ago, it has held up. Currently I have a 27in 4k monitor and two 21in 1080p monitors on it. It took me a minute to figure out the tension system, but once I did getting everything lined up wasn’t difficult.

Probably not the best idea for a glass top desk though.

i agree dont use a desk clamp on a glass table/desk. can your solution wait until you get this granite one? wall mount a option?

You can also view
VIVO Triple Monitor Mount Adjustable Desk Free Stand for 3 LCD Screens upto 24"

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.