Trade DS for PSP?

Would it be a good idea to trade a DS for a PSP? I used to own a PSP and I liked it, but my battery was utterly crap.... since I had modified it to play homebrew. I destroyed a power connector to the battery, so I put a piece of aluminum from a Hershey's Kiss to try and connect the power connecter back together....

Anyway, would it be worth it for me to trade my DS for a PSP?

Yeap.

PSP is superior. Used to be hardcore with it, but then I got a hard brick on it.. And now i just cba to find another dude with psp so I can pandora fix it... First gen psp

Ahh nice, my last PSP was a 2000. : /

Question: Can you homebrew a PSP 3000 yet?

Honestly.... who is going to go and buy a PSPGo when you can just buy a PSP for a lot cheaper?

Yeah psp 3000 and psp go is just sellouts... When is the REAL upgrade coming?
PSP is ballin, especially all the homebrew crap :]

Right now I just want to really play Monster Hunter >.<

I had it one day, and I never got a chance to truly play the game. : /

Ohhh the game is epicly fun! and challenging! :D

+1

Yea i had a PSP and was sceptical about how i would use it, but i got really hardcore with it at one stage it was a PSP Slim and Lite (3000?)

i have my first gen psp in perfect condition except the analog stick is missing
i rarely use it
because its so fucking heavy

the only one i want is the psp go small portable light umd-less
but the price tag is a little too high for me

Yeah... The PSP-Go imo is over priced. Why would someone choose that over the PSP 3000?

^uhm like i said up there
umdless
you dont have to carry a shit load of umds
smaller
lighter
16gb of onboard + more room for a memory stick

there is apparently a psp phone in development

But you have to spend rest of your life downloading games.
I like the smaller and lighter idea.. but still... UMD ftw.

I dont mind them both both types suit other peoples needs better than others ae!

Meh, a little convenience costing 70-80 dollars more, doesn't sound very reasonable. You don't even need to buy UMDs, you could just Homebrew your PSP and play PSP Games from the memory stick.

Meh, a little convenience costing 70-80 dollars more, doesn't sound very reasonable. You don't even need to buy UMDs, you could just Homebrew your PSP and play PSP Games from the memory stick.