Tracer's Reshade Framework Preset for Deus Ex Mankind Divided

I've been playing with Reshade 2.0 for awhile now and have made a few presets for games I play. Reshade is a pretty awesome that has a couple of different tools like HDR, Bloom, Technicolor, etc. Stuff that can
enhance a game. I've made one to use with Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

What does rehade do [ http://reshade.me/ ]:

ReShade is an advanced, fully generic post-processing injector for games and video software. Imagine your favorite game with ambient occlusion, real depth of field effects, color correction and more ...
ReShade exposes an automated and generic way to access both frame color and depth information (latter is automatically disabled during multiplayer to prevent exploitation) and all the tools to make it happen.The possibilities are endless! Add advanced depth-edge-detection-driven SMAA antialiasing, screen space ambient occlusion, depth of field effects, chromatic aberration, dynamic film grain, automatic saturation and color correction, cross processing, multi-pass blurring ... you name it.

TLDR: It can enhance the look of the game

Here is what the game looks like normally:

Here is what the game looks like with my preset [I did not take the screenshot at a high resolution, I apologize for that]:

It took me about 30 minutes to get it to look like that.

Edit:
Bad news I got it working and now it isn't. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm taking down the link until I Sort it out.

5 Likes

This looks like a very interesting tool, thanks for sharing :)

2 Likes

The picture with your rehade preset applied seems to be missing :)

Sounds really cool none the less, I've always liked messing with Post-processing mods.

1 Like

Woops. Hitting enter fixed it.

I was already quite impressed with how the game looked but damn you've made it better! I'm thanking you kindly! I'll be trying this later on tonight :D.

1 Like

So I'm actually having trouble trying to get your presets to work.

I set up ReShade, and it added a file to retail folder of Mankind Devided. I tried simply copying your files into the ReShade folder and then running the game before I got this:

This was because I had replaced the Pipeline.cfg file with the one you gave me in the main retail folder. Don't replace the Pipeline.cfg file. So I went ahead and replaced the one that was in Deus Ex Mankind Divided\retail\ReShade instead and although it didn't screw it, I still got no change. I'm guessing ReShade develops a .cfg file everytime you change a preset in the Mediator.

So I then tried to find each of the settings you'd changed (like 'Shaders_by_Alo81.cfg) but couldn't spot anything in the folder. I'm going to give it another try either tonight or tomorrow and see what I can figure.

Hmm. I have a second computer let me see I can figure out how to set it up.

Performance difference?

2 Likes

Bad news I got it working and now it isn't. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I'm taking down the link until I Sort it out.

this is gonna be fun to play with but you might need to make adjustments for the DX12 update, though that will give us a chance to see some benchmarks without the ''DX11'' aspect rearing its ugly head